Online interactive motivation
Online learning doesn’t have to be a pale imitation of “real” in-person learning. It’s a whole new way of interacting with learners. What if instead of a boring, predictable series of discussion question posts and assignments, your online courses were a dynamic journey that surprises and engages learners? This course will give faculty the confidence to create meaningful online learning experiences. Faculty have the skills to teach, we’ll show them how to transfer those skills to the online classroom and it’s not about the technology.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create courses that wow learners with their interactivity and potent learning experiences
- Reliably build online learning experiences that students love
- Forge online connections to build the teacher-learner relationship as well as a peer community of practice
- Apply key principles of online teaching to create social, cognitive and teaching presence
- Avoid alienating or “turning off” your students to the whole online paradigm.
ورقة علمية قدمت في ملتقى تقنيات التعليم للجميع يوم الاثنين 1442/7/10 هـonline-interactive-motivation